Friday, January 20, 2012

Weeks 09 Jan- 20th Jan


What I did in past weeks

I have done some document translation and they are quite tricky. It is the reason that my pace tend to drop a little bit. For now I have downloaded a help file for Cheese and Gnome-control. The other document is from Damned Lies website with general information about the Open source License.

I have worked on the following files:
Jan. 9, 2012 gnome-documents - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translated
Jan. 9, 2012 gnome-video-effects - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translating
Jan. 10, 2012 gnome-contacts - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translated
Jan. 11, 2012 alacarte - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translated
Jan. 11, 2012 caribou - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translating
Jan. 12, 2012 gnome-shell - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translated
Jan. 13, 2012 gnome-backgrounds - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translated
Jan. 17, 2012 gnome-font-viewer - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translated
Jan. 17, 2012 gnome-screenshot - master - UI translations - Xhosa To Review
Jan. 17, 2012 gnome-screensaver - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translated
Jan. 18, 2012 gnome-power-manager - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translating
Yesterday gnome-user-share - master - UI translations - Xhosa Translating

- My plans for the next week
My plan for next week is to download more po files and translate them.
Proofreading


- Things that I am waiting for that keeps a task from completing

Proof reading and testing can takes time before I upload the po file in the Damned Lies website.
Correcting work also take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment