Saturday, October 8, 2011

Programmes I enjoy using

The programmes I enjoy are: Empathy, games and Cheese. With empathy I like the fact that you can chat with different people from different groups using one program. You can chat with people who are using Yahoo, Google talk, Facebook, Gnome groups and other.

Cheese is the program to take pictures and videos. I has different exciting animinations/ effects. It is one of the programmes I am planning to translate soon.







I enjoy using programs in my language for example there is a Gnome game I like to play. It is available in English but I chose to view all the programmes in my language if they are translated. As you see in this picture it was written in English before but because it was translated in isiXhosa the language in the toolbar has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment